How to Potty Train A puppy so they don’t Poop or Pee inside your house. FREE online training to residents of certain cities. See if your city qualifies.
Learn how to house train a puppy to do their business outside.
Here are 4 simple tips on how to train your puppy to not pee or poop indoors and to only do their business outside your house.
1. Find a private spot for your puppy to go outside. This helps your pup recognize this special location as their bathroom area.
2. No more than 30-minutes after your puppy eats and 10-minutes after they wake up from sleeping, take them out to this special pooping and peeing area and wait until they go.
When they do, praise them and give them a doggie treat. This is how you potty train a puppy quickly and how to house train a puppy to do their mess outside and not indoors.
You pup may try to fool you into getting a treat by only going a little bit just to get the treat.
Some puppies are clever and will do just a little to get that treat and when they get back indoors, they let the foodgates ou on your floors.
Don’t let them trick you.
3. Take your pet outside every 2-3 hours and wait until they go.
I know this sounds like a lot of work, but making a mess in your house is worse.
4. If you will be out of the house or sleeping for 2-3 hours, put your puppy in a cage or enclosed area — lined with paper.
The paper will discourage your pet from going and if they go anyway, your clean up job will be a lot easier.
This 4 step method is just one of many ways to house train your puppy to only go outside.
Potty training your puppy may be a frustrating job, but exercising good patience and being consistent with this task are great tools for a better potty training experience.
Never punish your pup if they don’t comply and go quickly. And don’t rub their nose in their mess. This can be very confusing for your pet.
FREE online training on how to potty train a puppy to residents of certain cities. Check this link to see if you might qualify for this free onlione training to house break your pup…
BEFORE YOU GO:
1. Give this video a thumbs up to let me know if this video was helpful or not
2. Subscribe to my channel above to get first notice of new training videos. Click the red “Subscribe” button.
3. Share this video on facebook, twitter, pinterest etc
4. Leave a helpful and thoughtful comment
– Trey da Trainer