How to Potty Train A dog or puppy so they don’t Poop or Pee inside your house. FREE online training to residents of certain cities. See if your city qualifies.
Learn how to house train a dog or puuppy to do their business outside.
Today I want to give you 4 tips on how to train your dog or puppy to not make a mess indoors and to only do their business outside.
1. Locate a designated spot for your dog to go outside. This helps your pet to recognize their designated bathroom area outoors.
2. 30-minutes after your pet eats and 10-minutes after they wake up from sleeping, take them out to this designated pooping area and wait until they go.
When they go, praise them and give them a treat. This is how you potty train a dog or puppy fast and how to house train a dog to do their business outside.
Now, don’t let your doggie fool you by only going a little bit just to get the treat.
Some dogs are clever and will do just a little to get that treat and when they get back to your home, they let it all out.
3. Take your pet out every 2-3 hours and wait until they go.
I know this sounds like a pain, but pooping or peeing in your house is worse.
4. If you plan on being out of the house or sleeping for 2-3 hours, put your dog in a cage or enclosed area — lined with paper.
The paper will discourage your pet from going and if they go anyway, your clean up job will be easier.
This 4 step method is just one of many ways to house train your dog.
Potty training your dog may be a frustrating task but exercising good patience and being consistent are great tools for a better potty training experience.
Never punish your dog afterwards or rub their nose in their mess. This can be very confusing for your dog or pup.
FREE online training on how to potty train a dog to residents of certain cities. Check this link to see if you might qualify for this free onlione training to house break your dog….
BEFORE YOU GO:
1. Give this video a thumbs up to let me know if this video was helpful or not
2. Subscribe to my channel above to get first notice of new training videos. Click the red “Subscribe” button.
3. Share this video on facebook, twitter, pinterest etc
4. Leave a helpful and thoughtful comment
– Trey da Trainer